Interview Questions Corvin’s Breed
1. How did the band come together?
Matty and Zach met through a friend of ours. We met Jason at one of our shows last year. His band played right after us at DV8
in Providence and we kept in touch after that show and then we asked him to be in the band. We met Jeremy through Facebook and Matty was doing a side project and met Ben through that.
2. What was the process of picking the band Corvin’s Breed?
Matty’s uncle actually came up with the name. Matty pretty much had an idea he wanted to do for a band and wanted to make it into reality and his uncle almost had that same idea in his head when he had the name tattooed on his arm many years ago
3. For the people that are just learning about you, can you describe your sound?
Different. There’s no exact genre for us. We have created our own sound basically but if we were to cut it down to a genre it would be Nu Metal.
4. What is the writing process for your songs?
We have many but the process for most of our new songs is the guitar gets written first then drums and bass gets added then synths and vocals.
5. Who are some of the people that inspired you to play music?
We all have different influences but the people who inspired us to do our style of music is Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, and Alice Cooper.
6. Any bands you hope to play with some day?
Marilyn Manson, Coal Chamber, Rob Zombie, Five Finger Death Punch, Slipknot, Alice Cooper,Wednesday 13, Avenged Sevenfold, Psyclon Nine,Misfits, Korn, Cradle Of Filth.
7. Do you listen to any artist people might not expect?
The doors, Sublime
8. Have you learned something while being in the band that you did not realize?
You have to rely on so many people and one person could mess up everything. Also, how many people are really selfish.
9. Where can people find you online?
10. Any shows or anything you’d like to plug?
Warped Tour or Mayhem Fest would be cool to play some day.