Industrial Metal band American Head Charge is back with a brand new CD, “Shoot“, due out later this year. The band formed in 2006 out of Minneapolis, MN, will support the release with a headline tour starting August 2. The band is offering several bundle packages for the new release, http://www.headcharge.com/store.
After the death of guitarist Bryan Ottoson, at the young age of of 27 in 2005 due to possible prescription medication overdoes, the band tried to carry on with fill ins for tours. Sin Quirin officially replaced Bryan in 2011. After a 4 year break, the band return to action during summer of 2011 joining the Hed2Head tour with Mushroomhead and Hed (PE).
To date the band has released 3 albums (Trepanation (1999), The War of Art (2001), and The Feeding (2005), and will be releasing the Independent EP “Shoot” this summer. The bands album “The War of Art” was released through Rick Rubin’s label American Recordings after being suggested by System of a Down’s Shavo Odadjian, and to date that album has sold over 250,000 copies.
“Shoot” TRACK LISTING:
2. Set Yourself On Fire
3. Sugars of Someday
5. Rock N Roll N*gger (Patti Smith Cover)
- Cameron Heacock – Vocals (1996–2009, 2011–present)
- Chad Hanks (Banks) – Bass (1996–2009, 2011–present)
- Justin Fowler – Keyboards, Backing vocals (2000–2009, 2011–present)
- Karma Singh Cheema – Guitar (2004–2005, 2007–2009, 2011–present)
- Chris Emery – Keyboards (1996–2000), Drums (2000–2006, 2011–present)
- Sin Quirin – Guitar (2011–present)